Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fun says, "I know I said before but human are forgetful."

It is year end now and sales are on in most of the places you go. And I am sure some girls are going crazy shopping for good but cheap clothes.

But here's a catch. Somewhere, some time ago, I witnessed myself, a shop with cctv aiming into the dressing rooms. I've made a police report and proved ultimately that the police force is eating shit. So, my beloved friends, we must protect ourselves since the people who got our mandate just couldn't do it.

Here, I present you a checklist that you might want to add into your own when shopping for clothes:
1. After closing the door, look around all directions, at all possible angles and scout for cctv or suspicious items that might be cctv.

2. Check the mirror reflection. Sometimes, people just miss the obvious that the cctv is right in front of them on the mirror.

3. Check if the mirror is a normal mirror. I'm not sure if this is a myth, but they say in normal mirror, when you put ur finger on the mirror, the reflection is a small distant away. While for the type of mirror where you see reflection on one side but you can see through from the other side, your finger reflection will be directly touching your finger.

So, my beloved friends, happy shopping and be safe!

No comments: