Friday, October 26, 2007

Fun says, "Air Supply's All Out of Love, 'I wish I could carry your smile and my heart.'"

Quote from Air Supply's All Out of Love:
I wish I could carry your smile in my heart
For times when my life feels so low
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring
When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know


If I really do not know today and tomorrow,
I'd be more than happy to carry your sweet smile,
To remember the ups and downs that we've shared together,
To fall madly in love with you,
To give you all the love that I can find.

But,
Tomorrow being shown to me,
That we were never meant to be,
That it's destined to be tears and sadness,
How can I bear to love you more,
Knowing that I'll lose you for sure?

Should I hold on to what I've got,
Because of the joy that I've received?
Or should I let go quickly,
To spare myself of the agony?
Or should I act like I never know today and tomorrow,
And continue to love you as I did,
And only worry about being sad when I lose you?

I felt like a patient with a terminal disease,
Knowing that the end is just around the corner,
Wanting to love and to have you by my side,
Yet, I couldn't bear to lose it all,
When the time finally comes.

What a great dilemma I've got...

No comments: