Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun says, "My Comic - Election."

In the election period...

Suram the Goth: Vote for me, O citizens of Cuckooland!

Citziens of Cuckooland: Why should we?

Suram the Goth: Because I will make this nation a great nation to be recorded in the Guiness World Record.

Citizens of Cuckooland: Really? How?

Suram the Goth: I will build hospitals surrounded by a big graveyard. I will build lighthouses and make discos out of it. I will build schools that rear schools of fishes. I will build police stations and device secret bank robberies from in there. I will build lockups to lock all the policemen. I will build infrastructures that you can never imagine and demolish them to make ruin arts out of it. These will make Cuckooland the only land in this world that is totally cuckooed!

Citizens of Cuckooland: Wow, what a vision! All hail Suram the Goth! Vote for Suram the Goth! Vote for Suram the Goth! Vote for Suram the Goth!

...there goes the nation of Cuckoos...

No comments: