Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fun says, "My Comic - Give Me Solution."

Gila the Crackpot: Oh gosh! I am stressed! I can't take it anymore!

Suram the Goth: Oh, here, try this, this is a good solution for you.

Gila the Crackpot: Gaa! The pain is excruciating! I'll think about using that, Suram. Thanks. Argh! I am very stressed!

Suram the Goth: ...

(The next day...)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: *Sobz* my boyfriend ditched me. I can't live without him! *Wailing like banshee*

Suram the Goth: Oh, have you talked to him regarding your issue?

Cinta the Clueless Lover: I'll think about whether to talk to him or not. *Wailing like banshee* He doesn't love me anymore!

(The 3rd day...)

Hantu the Ghost: I've been sick for many days. This is killing me. I need cure! Give me CURE!!!

Suram the Goth: Here's the medicine for you.

Hantu the Ghost: Oh, that looks good. But I will need to think about it. Oh SAVE ME! I am in pain! The sickness is excruciating! Gaa!!!

(Finally, Suram the Goth can take no more and strangled everyone to their gruesome death...)

No comments: