Monday, September 20, 2010

Fun says, "My Comic - I Wonder Why,"

(Abang the Brother and Cinta the Clueless Lover are dating...)

Abang the Brother: Do you mind if I pick my nose?

Cinta the Clueless Lover: No, go ahead and pick.

Abang the Brother: *Pick* *pick*

Abang the Brother: Do you mind if I drink soup with my nose?

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Do whatever you like. I am enjoying every moment with you.

Abang the Brother: *Drink* *drink*

Abang the Brother: Can I suck my toe? I have this weird habit since I was a baby.

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Sure. Go ahead and suck.

(The next day...)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Suram, why is Abang acting all weird, picking his nose, drinking soup with his nose and sucking his toe in public?

Suram the Goth: I have no idea...

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Jangka, why is Abang acting all weird, picking his nose, drinking soup with his nose and sucking his toe in public?

Jangka the Predictor: I predicted that someone is encouraging his weird behaviour!

Pengutus the Cuckooed Prophet: Gaa!!! It's the end of the world! Run! Run! Run!