Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fun says, "My comic - Cinta the Clueless Lover."

Suram the Goth: I'm too scary and now I ended up with no one to talk to...(*sobs*)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: (peeks at Suram the Goth from afar)

Suram the Goth: (still lamenting about the darkness of life)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Hi, cute guy, can I love you? I'll cook for you and I'll take care of you.

Suram the Goth: Sure...(Sinister smile)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: (Cooking...)

Suram the Goth: I'll love you in return too. I'll be by your side, day and night. Nothing can stop me from loving you. Muahaha!

Cinta the Clueless Lover: (Getting goosebumps...)

Suram the Goth: And when you die, I'll eat all your flesh and make you part of me. And if I die first, I'll make sure my soul will possess your body, that I'll be by you forever!

Cinta the Clueless Lover: (Feeling very chilly and Shaking...)

Suram the Goth: And if someone wants to woo you, I'll skin him alive and put salt on him. Wahaha!!! Let him suffer!!! Suffer!!!

Cinta the Clueless Lover: (Trembling with fear...)

Suram the Goth: And if you dare to fall out of love with me...nyiahaha...I'll make sure you suffer 100 times more than that!!!

Cinta the Clueless Lover: (Preparing explosives...)

Suram the Goth: Maybe I should learn necromancy and bring you back to live after you die...

Cinta the Clueless Lover: (Sets off the explosives...)

KABOOM!

(That's the happy ending of the love story of Cinta the Clueless Lover...with Suram the Goth...because with Suram the Goth, it couldn't get any happier than death...)

2 comments:

mayura97 said...

After screwing up, Cinta and Suram get to be cleansed in 'Motivational Classes' for a full one year (it's a record!)... After purging, they both get rebirth and met each other in their next lifetime...

Suram the Goth (rebirth): Let's Dynamite for the love of everything good.

Cinta the Clueless Lover (rebirth): Kaboom...

There's goes their suicide bomber life...

mayura97 said...

Maskara the Emo: That's so sad... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

(Slit his another wrist and cry till he attends Motivational Classes as well...)