Friday, April 25, 2008

Fun says, "My Comic - My Comics in Sculpture Class."

In a sculpture class...

Suram the Goth: (Put a piece of stone on the table and started pouring bloods of all types on it)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: (Kissing the stone nonstop, hoping to create a handsome face out of it)

Hantu the Ghost: (Trying to smash the stone to no avail as he could not lift the stone. He can't affect any physical object...)

Jangka the Predictor: (Sitting there, staring at the stone, trying to predict what will come out of it)

Abang the Brother: (Starts to wrap diapers on the stone, scaring it might pee and dirty the table)

Bunyi the Soundologist: (Running various sound waves into the stone. No one has any idea what he is up to)

I'd like write more about some other characters but they belong to my friend. So, I'll leave them to him to write. As for me...I'm not a comic character...so I don't have to be involved in this stupid sculpture class...

No comments: