Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun says, "My Comic - Cinta the Clueless Lover and Hantu the Ghost."

Cinta the Clueless Lover: I've finally forgotten...what's his name...I can't even remember his face...

(Cinta sees Hantu the Ghost.)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Wah! What a handsome creature! I'm in love!

(Cinta runs to meet Hantu the Ghost.)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Hi, I'm Cinta. And I love you. What's your name?

Hantu the Ghost: Boo! I'm a ghost! I'm 1,000,000,000 years old. You are too immature to me. I can't be with you. Go and die.

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Ok, I love you and I'll do anything and everything to you.

(Cinta the Clueless Lover tries to commit suicide by eating chocolate icecreams.)

Hantu the Ghost: (Sweating profusely...due to Cinta's naivety...)

Suram the Goth: It will be gothic for you to scare her now, as all ghosts should do, while she's busy eating chocolate icecreams. Then run like hell. Muahaha!

1 comment:

mayura97 said...

Geram the Angry: Die die!!! (Punch on Suram's face)

Suram the Goth: Evade (Matrix style)

Geram the Angry: ARGH!!!

Suram the Goth: Booo...

Geram the Angry: (Too scary to do anything and die on the spot)

Emo the Maskara: Slit his just recovered wrist and cry again on the spot.

Hantu the Ghost: All die ALL DIE!!!!

There goes everyone... And everyone landed in cuckooland...