Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun says, "My Comic - Incompetent Underlings of Dera the Torturer."

Dera the Torturer: Muahaha, how do you feel after getting my torture?

Pandai the Genius: Er...Er...a....a littwel....bitzy o hi...

Tulis the Scribbler: Egrii....bari hai...

Dera the Torturer: Underlings! What have you been feeding them both?

Underlings: This white sugar, as you commanded, master!

Dera the Torturer: Gaa! Those are ecstacy powder!!! And you should be giving them sugar cane! Not sugar!

Underlings: But sugar comes from sugar cane. They are same, master.

Dera the Torturer: You idiots! When I say sugar cane, I want it to be sugar cane! Do this again and I'll fry you all. Now go and prepare the next torture!

Underlings: Yes, master. But...what is the next torture? We don't think we have next torture.

Dera the Torturer: (!!!)...we don't have a next torture! Gaa!!!

And there it went, Dera the Torturer became a victim of his own torturous ideas...

No comments: