Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun says, "My Comic - In the Depths of Cuckooland's Torture Chamber"

Dera the Torturer: Muahaha, welcome to Cuckooland's torture chamber. I will torture you all with no apparent reasons.

Tulis the Scribbler: Look what have you done! You stupid genius!

Pandai the Genius: Don't worry. If you have watched the Hidden Channel, you would have known that Cuckooland's torture chamber doesn't have any equipment to torture you!

Tulis the Scribbler: Phew, what a relief.

Dera the Torturer: Muahaha, we don't need equipment to torture you! Underlings, hold them still! I will begin my first round of torture!

Tulis the Scribbler: Gaa! Get off me! Gaa!

Pandai the Genius: #%@#%!#, didn't expect he has so many underlings that they can pin me down!

Dera the Torturer: The first torture is to eat sugar cane until you get carbohydrate poisoning! Muahaha!

(From dawn to dusk and dusk to dawn, Dera the Torturer's underlings keep feeding them with sugar cane. What a torture...)

No comments: