Friday, May 23, 2008

Fun says, "My Comic - The Holy Book of White Paper."

In the depths of the Swamps of Cuckooland, with characters borrowed from a friend.

Pengutus the Cuckooed Prophet: The White Paper Worship Religion is going out of control. We must unite all the separate sects together.

Tulis the Scribbler: Since you got all the revelations about the truth of White Paper Worship, why not we scribble them all down and publish a book to guide them all?

Pengutus the Cuckooed Prophet: I agree! Now listen to me, do as I command you to. (Whispers and whispers...)

Tulis the Scribbler: Yes, sir! I will do as you've told. The Holy Book of White Paper will be the top seller when I am done with it.

(With crayon and paper, Tulis the Scribbler scribbles day and night for the next 576 hours)

No comments: