Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun says, "Prime Time Fun Flash - World Superhero Day."

Good evening. Welcome to Prime Time Fun Flash where all the news are flashy and fun.

Today, being the World Superhero Day, we've sent out our crews all across the nation to interview famous people to know about their views on superheroes. But before that, let's have a brief introduction of this World Superhero Day.

World Superhero Day is a festive that falls randomly on any date from 1st January till 31st December every year. No one can predict it's coming. It is just suddenly there one day and the people just celebrate. And what do we celebrate? We celebrate the glory and stupidity of our superheroes such as those who are great in saving lives but do not know how to wear their clothes in proper order. And this gives us inspiration to be like them, glorious but stupid. In another word, NOTORIOUS!

Now, let's go to our crew and see what they've got.

News crew: Good evening! Here, we have a group of people from Cuckooland.

From background: (Loud cheers!!!)

News crew: Let's have a look at our pre-recorded interview on what these people want as their super power.

(Flash...)

Suram the Goth: I want the power to be able to freak the whole world out with my scariness. Muahaha!

(Flash...)

Pandai the Genius: I want the power to make people become stupider. (Sly smile)

(Flash...)

Hantu the Ghost: Power? I have too many powers. For Abu's sake, I am a ghost! Duh!

News crew: ><"

(Flash...)

Abang the Brother: I want the power to make all the people my siblings. Yippie, a hapyp world filled with love! But then, everyone will be doing incest! Yikes!

(Flash...)

Bunyi the Soundologist: I don't want super power. I just want that last key to solving my last hurdle to creating the cancer-treating music.

(Flash...)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: I want the power to make guys fall in love with me. I never had a relationship before...waaa...waaa (crying so loud that the earth shook)

(Flash...)

Gila the Crackpot: Well, of course I wanted the power to crack pots at one look. That's my hobby.

(And there it was, the lense of the camera cracked...)

(Flash...)

Underlings: We want the power to overthrow our ironfist torturer!!!

(Flash...)

Dera the Torturer: I want the power to torture!!! Torture!!! Muahaha!!!

(Flash...)

200 plus students: We just want to pass our exams.

(Flash...)

Tulis the Scribbler: I'd love to have the power to scribble everything I want in a blink.

(Flash...)

Pengutus the Cuckooed Prophet: Powers? Haha, I am a prophet! What other powers are there that is greater than prophethood?

News crew: I don't know. Maybe there might be something else that you want.

Pengutus the Cuckooed Prophet: *Gasp!!! I saw a black mass. Dark and travelling at high velocity. It brings imminent doom! Gaa!!! Too dark!!!

News crew: What are you talking about?

Pengutus the Cuckooed Prophet: It is falling! Death! Gaa!!!

(*Splat! There goes the news crew...)

(Flash...)

Oops. Sorry for that violent scene. That's all for today's Fun Flash. See you again, next random day. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One must be fren with the Prophet... can kena toto

MW Fun said...

Due to our viewer's comment, we've sent our news crew to find Pengutus the Cuckooed Prophet again. Here it is:

News crew: Our viewer said he wanted to befriend you to get numbers for toto.

Pengutus the Cuckooed Prophet: Ridiculous! I don't give toto numbers. I only give magnum.

(News crew left quickly, for fear of ending up like that other news crew.)