Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun says, "My Comic - The Legend of Modifish."

Once upon a time, in a secluded village of Cuckooland, there was a pair of lovely couple. They live just like any other couples until one day, when the wife was in labour, giving birth to their first and only child.

Wife: Argh, it's painful! I'm so gonna reward myself with a feast of fishes after this.

Husband: Oh dear. I can't bear seeing you in such pain. I shall go get you your feast of fishes.

Midwife: Ok, stop talking and start pushing! PUSH!

Then the husband left to catch a variety of fishes for his wife. Then he left the fishes on the kitchen table and went back to see if his wife has successfully given birth.

Baby: Wua wua wua!!!

Midwife: Congratulation! That's a boy, a cute boy.

Husband: Yippie!

Wife: Dear, can you please go cook for me?

The husband nodded and left for the kitchen.

Husband: Gaa!!! The fishes has changed! These are not the fishes I caught!

Midwife: *Gasp! The coming of your son has modified the fishes!

Wife: Then we shall call our son, Ubahikan the Modifisher!

And this is how, Modifish came into existence. Since then, Ubahikan the Modifisher can't stop Modifishing in his private Modifishery.

No comments: