Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun says, "My Comic -"

Pandai the Genius: Oh, I'm such a genius, I know so many things!

Suram the Goth: But you do not know how to not be afraid of me. Boo! Muahaha!

Pandai the Genius: (Difficulty in breathing, pain in chest, approaching heart attack...)

Bunyi the Soundologist: Stop it! You are going to kill him. Let me cure him first. Beep. Beep. Bup beep.

Jujur the Honest: You might know many things but learning is a life long process. We must learn everyday.

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Yes, I learned a lot everyday from my heartbreaking experiences. Yet the more I learn, the less I am able to find true love! (Crying and wailing like crazy, running around the room...)

Pandai the Genius: Ironic, isn't it? The more we learn the less we seem to know, that's why I never learn, I just know.

Ubahikan the Modifisher: Ya, learning makes us feel so nano-y!

Pandai the Genius: Nano-y? ><"

3 comments:

Gou Rean said...

drop by

MW Fun said...

Leng chai, thanks for always dropping by. Hope you are having a happy time with your final year. ;)

Qinmei said...

HEEEEEEEY FFFFFUUUUNNN!!!!

Just stopping by!!
To say HI!!
I'll come chit chat some other time. Feeling so sleepy now. Just got back from contest.

- QIIINMMEEII!!! =)