Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun says, "My Comic - Busy?"

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Oh dear Abang, can we go dating tonight?

Abang the Brother: Nope. I have business to do.

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Oh sweety Suram, do you want a date tonight?

Suram the Goth: Can't do. I have to go around scaring people.

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Hey, booby Hantu, wanna hold some boobs tonight?

Hantu the Ghost: Boobs? I want boos! I want to haunt the president of Cuckooland tonight.

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Pengutus, I'm lonely tonight, can you spend some time with me?

Pengutus the Cuckooed Prophet: Gasp! I see emptiness, darkness! Nothing...Gaa...How can someone stand living a life like that?!?!?!?! Gaa!!! (Screaming and running away...)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Oh, Gila, please say you are free tonight.

Gila the Crackpot: Free? Free pots for cracking? Where? I better go now before other people crack those pots.

Cinta the Clueless Lover: $%@#$%@#&@#, Licik, you better be free tonight.

Licik the Sly: Look, that's superman. (Like Houdini, Licik the Sly disappeared the moment Cinta the Clueless Lover turns her head.)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: $&*!@ Why is everyone so busy? Why am I so free?...#%!@#%*...I WANT A DATE!!!

(Poor Cinta the Clueless Lover's scream shook the whole of Cuckooland, causing the country to sink deep into the Earth, into darkness and emptiness...)

No comments: