Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun says, "My Comic - Later? Sure."

Cinta the Clueless Lover: Oh, Suram, you don't love me anymore, I can't live without you.

Suram the Goth: Get over it. We never even dated.

Cinta the Clueless Lover: If you leave me now I will jump off this building.

Suram the Goth: Huh? What did you say? I'm busy I need to go. I'll catch you later. (Suram the Goth left the scene.)

Cinta the Clueless Lover: He said he will catch me! That's so romantic! Then I should jump and let him be my hero.

Piuuuuuuuuu....splat!!!

Written on the pool of blood: You are really late in catching me!

1 comment:

ChrisZi said...

to whom ever this stranger may be...i just wana say thx u =)...i really appreciate u read my blog n gave me some advises...i will try my best to cope v everything...n hopefully will find a chance get to read ur blogs as well =)...