Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fun says, "Listening to the voices in your head?"

Do you hear voices in your head? I'm sure everyone has somewhat similar experiences. It's especially distinctive when you hear two voices with one telling you to go ahead with an action and the other voice keeps on giving various reasons to bail out on the action. At times like this, we sure feel confused. We will try various methods such as consulting a friend or a teacher to find the best course of action. But when you have no one around, things are the worst.

I'm sure most people will agree that having two opposing voice in their head is not a nice thing to go around with. Try imagining having them all the time. 24/7. Inside your head. Arguing, nonstop. Each time one voice gets louder than the other. That sure is torturing. That's the life I'm living...

PS: I'm not hearing any voice from any angel!!! And I'm not insane!!! Just that my left-brain and my right-brain seem to think independently...:P

No comments: