Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fun says, "An observation"

You know, human is whole bunch of funny lot.

When you treat them nicely, they say, "You are good, I am bad. I don't deserve you." Then they treat you like shit.

When you treat them badly, abusing them and making them suffer, they yell at you saying, "Why must you do this to me!!!" Then they take off they clothes and make love to you till you want to die.

So, is karma real? What you give is what you get in return? I don't know. Maybe this law applies to everything in the universe except for human relationship.

And I believe it's time for me to mutate into another species. Then I won't have to bear the humiliation of human's stupidity. And also, since that I've mutated, I'm no more human, meaning I'm an animal, meaning it's totally ok for me to be stupid. What a great way to escape!

No comments: